Djibouti Car Import Export
Thailand #1 Hilux Exporter to Djibouti in East Africa has Toyota Hilux Revo Djibouti and Toyota Hilux Vigo Djibouti on sale. Australia, UK, Dubai Exporter to Djibouti
|Djibouti Continent:||Africa||Djibouti Region:||East Africa||Djibouti RHD/LHD:||Djibouti is a Left Hand Drive Country.|
|Djibouti Currency:||Djiboutian franc||Djibouti Currency Code:||DJF||Djibouti GDP Per Capita PPP:||$3,600.00|
|Djibouti Country Abbreviation:||DJ||Djibouti Dialing Code:||+253||Djibouti UTC Time Offset:||+03:00|
|Major Cities in Djibouti||Djibouti (city)||Ali Sabieh||Tadjoura||Obock|
|Major Ports in Djibouti||Djibouti|
|Google Map Djibouti|
Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup is the best selling pickup car in Djibouti (city), Djibouti and all across Africa. Toyota Hilux is world’s most popular pickup truck because of its indestructibility, great looks and luxury feel. The same reasons make Hilux especially Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand and Toyota Hilux Vigo Thailand popular in Djibouti. Hilux popularity is not limited to Djibouti (city) but it is also popular in Ali Sabieh, Tadjoura and Obock. Jim is not just Thailand top car exporter to Djibouti but also Australia car exporter to Djibouti, United Kingdom car exporter to Djibouti and Dubai UAE car exporter to not just Djibouti but East Africa and Africa as well. Jim is Djibouti Car Import and Export expert from Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe.
Information about Djibouti in Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/djibouti has the following to say about Djibouti:
Djibouti (/d???bu?ti/ jih-BOO-tee; Arabic: ??????? J?b?t?, French: Djibouti, Somali: Jabuuti, officially the Republic of Djibouti, is a country located in the Horn of Africa. It is bordered by Eritrea in the north, Ethiopia in the west and south, and Somalia in the southeast. The remainder of the border is formed by the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden at the east. Djibouti occupies a total area of just 23,200 km2 (8,958 sq mi).
Djibouti has always been a very active member in the African Union and the Arab league.
In antiquity, the territory was part of the Land of Punt and then the Kingdom of Aksum. Nearby Zeila (now in Somalia) was the seat of the medieval Adal and Ifat Sultanates. In the late 19th century, the colony of French Somaliland was established following treaties signed by the ruling Somali and Afar sultans with the French and its railroad to Dire Dawa (and later Addis Ababa) allowed it to quickly supersede Zeila as the port for southern Ethiopia and the Ogaden. It was subsequently renamed to the French Territory of the Afars and the Issas in 1967. A decade later, the Djiboutian people voted for independence. This officially marked the establishment of the Republic of Djibouti, named after its capital city. Djibouti joined the United Nations the same year, on 20 September 1977. In the early 1990s, tensions over government representation led to armed conflict, which ended in a power-sharing agreement in 2000 between the ruling party and the opposition.
Djibouti is a multi-ethnic nation with a population of over 942,333 inhabitants. Somali, Arabic and French are the country’s three official languages. About 94% of residents adhere to Islam, which is the official religion and has been predominant in the region for more than a thousand years. The Somali (Issa clan) and Afar make up the two largest ethnic groups. Both speak Afroasiatic languages.
Djibouti is strategically located near some of the world’s busiest shipping lanes, controlling access to the Red Sea and Indian Ocean. It serves as a key refuelling and transshipment center, and is the principal maritime port for imports from and exports to neighboring Ethiopia. A burgeoning commercial hub, the nation is the site of various foreign military bases, including Camp Lemonnier. The Intergovernmental Authority on Development (IGAD) regional body also has its headquarters in Djibouti City.
Djibouti Import Rules and Regulations
Please note that the information below is dated and given only as a starting point for your research. Please re-investigate with relevant authorities when planning your purchase. When your research is complete, please contact Jim as Jim is the leader in Djibouti car import and export and we can supply full range of vehicles to you.
Used Car Restriction in Djibouti
Inspection Restriction in Djibouti
Required Documents when importing in Djibouti
- Original bill of lading (BOL)
- Purchase invoice with value listed.
- Valid letter to Ministry of Foreign Affairs signed by Ministry of Finance.
- Certificate of origin.
- Packing list.
Import Duty in Djibouti
Please note that the information below is dated and Import duty and other taxes and dues are being revised so please check current duty and inform us so we may update this information.
Import Regulations in Djibouti
Transportation and Car Import Info for Djibouti for Diplomats
This information is written for American diplomats primarily but is valid for all diplomats and non-profit NGO employees:
Embassy personnel rely on their personal cars for transportation in Djibouti. Djibouti allows Embassy employees to import one vehicle duty free and imposes no restrictions on the make, color or age of cars that may be imported. Right-hand drive cars are no longer allowed to be imported into the country.
The Embassy handles the vehicle registration process. A U.S. driver’s license and diplomatic ID card are all that are needed by official Americans to operate a vehicle. Local third party insurance must be purchased. Comprehensive insurance, which is recommended, is available locally but can be purchased less expensively through U.S. insurers.
Cars are occasionally available from departing Embassy employees or other diplomatic personnel. Otherwise, locally purchased vehicles are expensive and the selection is limited.
A majority of Embassy personnel own four-wheel drive vehicles, although regular sedans are adequate for driving on Djibouti City’s mostly paved roads. High ground clearance and four-wheel drive are necessary for trips to beaches or into the interior. Four-wheel drive is also useful for in-town driving after rains, which generally cause some flooding of roads. Light colored vehicles are recommended to deflect Djibouti’s intense sunlight.
Unleaded gasoline is available in Djibouti. Diesel fuel is less expensive than gasoline; both are available in the capital, but only diesel is available in the interior. Gasoline is not high octane, so the performance of engines designed for premium gasoline may suffer. Since 2004 there has been no importation of leaded gasoline into the country. Unleaded is 91 octane. American embassy employees are discouraged from shipping highly sophisticated vehicles that require premium unleaded gasoline or have complicated U.S. electronic and emission systems.
Djibouti’s salty and often humid air is highly corrosive, making rustproofing and undercoating highly recommended. Off-road packages or heavy-duty suspensions are also practical options. Traffic in Djibouti moves on the right (American) side of the road.
Many Japanese makes (Toyota, Isuzu, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Daihatsu, and Suzuki), as well as Peugeot, have representatives in Djibouti. No American manufacturers are represented. Competent mechanics can be found, although quality of service varies and spare parts for even the most common makes and models are not readily available. Labor and parts are expensive. Embassy mechanics are available for after-hours maintenance of personal vehicles at the vehicle owner’s expense. Embassy mechanics are most familiar with Japanese and American makes. Depending on the vehicle make, parts may have to be provided by the vehicle’s owner.
Send in household effects shipments supplies such as belts, filters, gaskets, hoses, windshield wipers, fuses, power-steering and brake fluids, spark plugs, and a foot or electric tire pump. Emergency equipment, such as spare tires, jacks, repair kits, and tow ropes, is recommended for out-of-town trips. Jerry cans and racks are useful for bringing gasoline and water on trips into the interior.
With the Ambassador’s approval, Embassy personnel may sell their vehicles at the end of their tours. Those who wish to do so generally succeed in selling at a fair price. The purchaser pays all customs duties, although the seller shares in the responsibility for ensuring that duties are paid. Diesel vehicles are particularly sought after on the resale market.
Hilux Lovers in Djibouti love Toyota Hilux Revo. Djibouti Car Import and Export from Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe
Some reasons that made Hilux a runaway success in the world are the 3 Rs: Hilux Robustness, Hilux Reliability and Hilux Resale Value. Hilux Djibouti is no exception. Hilux is as comfortable driving in Djibouti (city) as it is in Ali Sabieh and Tadjoura. It is great value for money and at Jim Autos Thailand, Jim Autos Australia, Jim Autos NZ, Jim Autos UK and Jim Autos Dubai you get even more value for your money by purchasing Hilux at the cheapest price in the world. Remember, if you did not buy at Jim, you paid too much. No one can beat our quality vehicle at our price. Customers in Djibouti Import and Export Hilux and full range of Left hand drive vehicles from Jim branches Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe.
Toyota Hilux is also best suited to weather of Djibouti. It is therefore no surprise that there are so many Hilux admirers and owners in Djibouti and many of them proud customers of Jim. A lot of Hilux is imported in Djibouti every year and Jim has carved a significant mindshare in Djibouti, East Africa and Africa.
Shipping to Djibouti via roro and container
There are two main ways to have your vehicle shipped to Djibouti aboard a ship. The first of these is RORO, short for Roll-on/Roll-off, wherein a vehicle is driven on and off the ship by means of a ramp. This is the least expensive shipping method in some cases but when roro ships are scarce, this option may be more expensive than container shipping but is still preferred because of the ease of processing the vehicle upon its arrival in Djibouti.
Container shipping is safer because the vehicle is packed in a container so no chance of pilfering on either of the ports. The container is hoisted on and off the ship while in port by a crane that carefully moves it from the dock to ship and vice versa. We can generally pack one unit in a 20 ft. container, two units in a 40 ft and three units in a 40′ HIQ container.
New Toyota Hilux For Sale in Djibouti and Used Toyota Hilux For Sale in Djibouti, Price and Pictures
Buy new 2018, 2019, 2020 Toyota Hilux Djibouti and Buy Second Hand Toyota Hilux In Djibouti at Rockbottom Prices from Jim Autos. Toyota Hilux Djibouti is always on sale at Jim. New Toyota Hilux Revo is the best selling Toyota Hilux in Djibouti. Toyota Hilux Revo Single Cab Djibouti, Toyota Hilux Revo Smart Cab Djibouti and Toyota Hilux Revo Double Cab Djibouti are on sale at Jim as are the specially accessorized models Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco Smart Cab Djibouti and Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco Double Cab Djibouti.
The Indestructible Hilux Djibouti On Sale at Thailand Hilux Exporter and Thailand Hilux Dealer
Top Gear once attempted to destroy a 1988 diesel model by crashing it into a tree, assaulting it with a wrecking ball, submerging it in the ocean and setting it on fire but no luck, Hilux kept on humming. It is that robust because Toyota Hilux Djibouti is built on a steel frame and can haul up to 1450 kg of load, the 4WD Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup has protection plates in the bottom to protect the major components. Down below we outline the top ten reasons for buying a Hilux in greater details.
Car exporter of full range of vehicles to Djibouti
Jim exports not just Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup but full range or vehicles to Djibouti and Africa. Here are some vehicle types we export:
- Left Hand Drive Classic and luxury cars
- Left Hand Drive Two door and four door Hatchback (car with rear door that opens upwards), sedans (car with a four doors and typical trunk), coupes (closed car with a fixed roof) and convertible/cabriolet/roadster
- Left Hand Drive Pickup Trucks, Sports utility vehicles (SUV), Multi-purpose Vehicles (MPV), crossover SUV (that combines features of an SUV with a hatchback) and all terrain vehicles (SUVs & ATVs)
- Left Hand Drive Electric and alternative energy vehicles
- Left Hand Drive Collections and dealership inventory
- Left Hand Drive Recreational vehicles (RVs), motor homes and fifth wheels
- Left Hand Drive Privately owned vehicles (POVs) for military
- Left Hand Drive vehicles and heavy equipment. Construction and mining equipment
- Left Hand Drive Light Duty, Medium Duty and Heavy Duty Commercial Vehicles
- Motorcycles, scooters and sport bikes
- Yachts, boats and other watercraft
Thailand Car Exporter of Hilux to Djibouti, Thailand New Hilux Exporter in Djibouti and Thailand used Hilux Exporter in Djibouti, Import Hilux to Djibouti, Export Hilux to Djibouti (city), Djibouti.
Jim is number 1 exporter of Thailand Japanese new vehicles and Thailand Japanese used vehicles. In addition to Toyota Hilux, we export full range of vehicles including Car, 4×4 Pickup, 4WD SUV, MPV, Minivan, Luxury Marque, Light-duty, medium-duty and heavy-duty commercial Trucks, small and large Buses, boats, Forklift, Construction and Farm Machinery, Generators, Tyre and Part to Djibouti, East Africa and Africa from Thailand, Australia, Singapore, Japan, UK, Hong Kong, Dubai UAE, United States, Western Europe and Canada.
Jim is top new and used car dealer and exporter. Thailand Car Exporter to Djibouti supplies full range of Thailand vehicles to Djibouti including pickup trucks as Toyota Hilux Revo, Toyota Hilux Vigo, Nissan Navara, Chevy Colorado, Isuzu Dmax and Ford Ranger, Sport Utility Vehicles as Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport, Ford Everest and Isuzu MUX, Minivans as Toyota Hiace Commuter and Nissan Urvan and Commercial trucks and large buses from Mitsubishi Fuso, Isuzu Trucks and Hino Trucks. Jim s also Australia car exporter to Djibouti, Dubai UAE Car Exporter to Djibouti.
Toyota Hilux including Toyota Hilux Revo is our best selling vehicle. Hilux is powerful, sturdy, durable, maneuvrable and good looking especially the new Toyota Hilux Revo with Toyota Tacoma like grill is selling like hotcakes and Jim is Toyota Pickup Expert and no one sells more Hilux than Jim companies. Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco is especially very popular with the customers all over the world and customers in Africa including Djibouti. New Hilux Revo Rocco is very popular but if your budget does not allow it then we can convert an older Revo into Rocco.
Export of Left hand drive vehicles and Left hand drive Hilux to Djibouti from Jim branches in Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe
Djibouti is a Left Hand Drive Country and we export full range of Left hand drive vehicles from Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe. We find the very best new vehicles and the very best used vehicles. Jim exports not just cars but also spare parts, accessories and specialized equipment. Jim has been exporting high quality Thailand vehicles, Australian vehicles, Japanese vehicles, UK vehicles, Dubai vehicles and United States vehicles at affordable cheapest prices. We export to 100 plus countries and we ship vehicles quickly and efficiently and all our used vehicles are thoroughly reconditioned before their export.
Japanese import cars to Djibouti, Japanese cars for sale from Thailand, Japan, Australia and Dubai, Japanese new cars, Japanese used cars, Japanese import cars for sale, Japanese used cars for sale, Japanese vehicles in Thailand, Australia, Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai UAE
Djibouti is a Left Hand Drive country so we export mostly Left hand drive vehicles from Jim Autos branches in Dubai, Oman, Bahrain, United States, Canada and Europe. Jim exports full range of vehicles to customers in Djibouti (city) and other cities of the country including Ali Sabieh, Tadjoura and Obock from Car auction, Automobile dealer, Used car dealer, companies and single owner. Whether you are looking for Thai new car, Thai used car, Australia new car, Australia used car, Japanese used car, Truck, Bus, 4×4, dumper forklift, cherry picker, heavy/construction equipment, caravan, hybrid car, buy a car, coupe in Djibouti, Jim is the most trusted source. Governments, militaries, embassies and non-profit organizations the world over and in Djibouti rely on Jim.
New Toyota Hilux Exporter to Djibouti and New Toyota Hilux Dealer to Djibouti
You can buy a Toyota Hilux in Djibouti car bazar or email Jim at [email protected] or send a WhatsApp message or call us at +66-89-106-5701 for car import and car export of new and used Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand and Toyota Hilux Vigo Thailand as well as Toyota Hilux. Among Thai Car exporters to Djibouti, Australian car exporters to Djibouti, Dubai car exporters to Djibouti and Japanese car exporters to Djibouti, Jim stands out tall. Jim is the leader of Thai Car dealers, doyen of Japan car dealers, forerunner of Dubai care dealers and leading light of Australian Car Dealers. Our prices are the cheapest and the best and our vehicles of superior most quality.
Used Car Exporter to Djibouti and Used Car Dealer to Djibouti
Even though we are Toyota Hilux experts, we offer full range of vehicles from Sedans, 4×4 Pickups, 4WD SUVs, Station Wagons, Hatchbacks, Four Wheel Drive vehicles, Minibus, Trucks, Buses, Motorbikes, Convertible, Damaged Vehicles, ATV, Heavy Machinery & Equipment, Boats / Jet Skis, Panel Vans / Maxis, Minivans, Spare Parts, Vehicle Accessories to customers in Djibouti, East Africa and Africa.
Top Ten Reason to buy a Toyota Hilux Revo Djibouti Thailand, Toyota Hilux SR5 Djibouti Australia, Toyota Hilux UK or Toyota Hilux LHD Djibouti Dubai
Here are some of the reasons why Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup remains the best selling pickup in Djibouti:
- Indestructible: Hilux Djibouti is built on a steel frame so very hard to destroy it. Not only customers in Djibouti, East Africa or Africa rely on it but the whole world is crazy for Hilux. It can survive drowning, being burnt and being thrown.
- Robust: It is a robust truck that can take a lot of punishment and a lot of various climates and even war and come unscathed. Its strong ladder chassis makes Hilux one of the strongest pickup around. Hilux Braked towing capacity can go up to 2500kg. HiLux is a true workhorse and can haul up to 1405kg in the tray itself. Underneath, 4×4 versions come with a number of heavy-duty protection plates shielding the major components.
- Best Value for your money: Hilux pricing is competitive with all its rivals but in the long run its reliability and availability of cheap parts and easy repairability makes it the best value for the money.
- Safety: Hilux has a slew of passive safety and active safety features that make it one of the safest truck around. It has many braking technologies, seatbelts and a number of airbags. Top end of Hilux Revo Djibouti comes with anti-lock braking system (ABS), electronic brake distribution (EBD), brake assist (BA), traction control (TC), and vehicle stability control (VSC) to allow you to come a full stop quickly.
- User Friendliness: Every Toyota vehicle is made with user convenience and comfort in mind and Toyota Hilux is no exception. There are storage options all through the vehicle and from door controls to steering controls everything is at your fingertips.
- Comfort: Whether seating is fabric or leather you sink into the comfortable seat. No matter where you drive it in offroad, deserts, fields, farms, rough terrain, city roads or motorways it still drives beautifully and you are still comfortable. The new Eighth Generation Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand is even more comfortable than Toyota Hilux Vigo.
- On Road and Off Road King: No matter where you are driving on rough terrain or a smooth road, your driving experience is wonderful. Hilux is not father’s pickup. It feels like you are driving a luxurious sedan but with all the power of a pickup truck. Its ladder frame chassis, comfortable seating and powerful rear suspension gives a smooth ride in all driving circumstances.
- Parts, Accessories and Service: Since Toyota Hilux is available in every country of the world its parts and accessories are inexpensive compared to prices of other pickup trucks. Servicing is also easy because most mechanics in the world know how to fix a Hilux even in remote corners of Djibouti and Africa so it is quite inexpensive to get it repaired if it needs some TLC.
- Powertrains: Toyota Hilux is offered in diesel 2400 cc and diesel 2800 cc and in some markets in 2700 cc petrol/gasoline.
- Variety: Toyota Hilux Thailand, Toyota Hilux UK and Toyota Australia are offered in a variety of models in Single Standard Cab, Extra Smart Cab and Double Cab in both two wheel drive and four wheel drive.
Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Models Available for Quick Export to Djibouti
|Cab Type||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Models for Djibouti|
|Single Cab 4×4||2017 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2800 cc J Diesel 4×4 5M GUN126R-BTFXHT|
|Single Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2400 cc J SWB Diesel 4×2 5M GUN112R-BTMLYT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2700 cc J Petrol 4×2 5M TGN121R-BTMXKT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2400 cc J LWB Diesel 4×2 PLUS 5M GUN122R-BTMXYTWB|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Single Cab 2800 cc J LWB Diesel 4×2 PLUS 5M GUN123R-BTMLYT|
|Smart Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc J Diesel 4×2 PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2700 cc J Petrol 4×2 PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×2|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel 4×2|
|Smart Cab Prerunner||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc J Diesel Prerunner Plus|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2700 cc E Petrol Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Plus|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner Plus Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc Diesel Prerunner Rocco|
|Smart Cab 4×4||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Smart Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 Manual Rocco|
|Double Cab 4×2||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc J Diesel 4×2 Manual PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×2 Manual GUN122R-DTMSYT|
|Double Cab Prerunner||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc J Diesel Prerunner Manual PLUS|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN125R-DTFSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Plus Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN125R-DTFSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Manual GUN135R-DTFMHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2700 cc E Petrol Prerunner 6 Auto TGN136R-DTTSKT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto GUN135R-DTTSHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Plus Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto GUN136R-DTTHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel Prerunner 6 Auto Rocco GUN136R-DTTHHT|
|Double Cab 4×4||2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2400 cc E Diesel 4×4 Manual|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Manual GUN126R-DTFHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Auto GUN126R-DTTHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Manual Rocco GUN126R-DTFHHT|
|2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Thailand Double Cab 2800 cc G Diesel 4×4 6Auto Rocco GUN126R-DTTHHT|
Easy Steps to buy your Toyota Hilux Revo/Vigo or any other car from Jim for Djibouti
Ordering from Jim is quite easy, here are five easy steps to get your vehicle to your door step.
- Selection, Invoice and Payment
- You Email us at [email protected] or call/WhatsApp/Viber at +66-89-106-5701 to indicate which vehicle you are most interested in new or used, it does not have to be a Toyota Hilux Revo, we sell full range of RHD and LHD vehicles from Thailand, Australia, Dubai UAE, UK, Hong Kong, Japan, Europe and USA.
- We give you the pricing of your chosen vehicle.
- Once you agree on a vehicle we send you a proforma invoice via email
- Payment, Documentation and Shipping
- You pay for the vehicle via wire transfer (Telegraphic Transfer) and send us a receipt.
- We obtain export documentation and load the vehicle in the earliest vessel heading your way to Djibouti
- Drafts and Pictures Emailed
- We send you loading pictures and email you draft BL and draft Commercial invoice and your ship schedule.
- You alert us in advance if you require any specific documents
- Documents Couriered
- Documents are couriered out to your address in Djibouti
- Vehicle Arrival, Clearance and Registration
- Vehicle arrives in Djibouti and you work with your Customs agent to clear the vehicle.
- You have been in touch with your Customs clearance agent before you started the purchasing process so you are aware of the procedure and all involved costs.
- Once the vehicle is cleared you pick up the vehicle and get it registered.