2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco Minor Change 2019 Facelift Model Thailand
All New 2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Minor Change 2019 Model named Toyota Hilux Revo Facelift has been released. A special edition of Toyota Hilux Revo named Hilux Revo Rocco has also been released and is on sale at Thailand Car Exporter and Thailand Toyota Hilux Toyota Pickup Exporter Jim Autos Thaliand. Email now at email@example.com or call/whatsApp/Viber at +66-89-106-5701 to get your very own Toyota Hilux Revo Minor Change Single Cab, Extra Smart Cab or Double Cab at lowest prices in town.
Front grille and front bumper have been redesigned and fog light frame has been updated. Interior is now available in black and a few new things have also been added.
A specially accessorized version of Toyota Hilux Revo named Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco has been released which will compete with Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Nissan Navara Sportech and isuzu D-Max X-Series.
New 2018 2019 Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco is on sale at Thailand car dealer and exporter Jim Autos Thailand.
2018 Toyota Hilux Revo 2019 Exterior
This minor change Toyota Hilux Revo Facelift model is really a “minor” change with some inspiration from Toyota Tacoma
- Bigger and more upright hexagonal glossy black and chromium grille
- More sculpted bumper with small fog lamps and
- C-shape chrome applique.
No changes were made to the rear or the side.
2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Facelift Special Edition Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco
A specially accessorized version named Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco has been released to compete with Ford Ranger Wildtrak, Isuzu Dmax X-Series and Nissan Navara NP300 Sportech. Toyota Hilux Revo Rocco Single Cab and Toyota Hilux Revo Double Cab models are available.
The ‘Rocco’ boasts an even sportier gray and glossy black grille, gray metallic rear bumper, 265/60 18-inch alloys with all-terrain tyres, black interior along with a white Optitron meter, LED fog lamps and a lot of black accents around the vehicle.
Special accessories include black sport bar and bedliner, plastic cladding over wheel arches and rear bumper, and ‘Rocco’ decals on the sides. The interior also gets the black colour treatment along with leather appointments.
Most Features same as Revo Classic
New 2018 Toyota Hilux Revo minor change includes the same features as the Classic Revo 2017, 2016, 2015 Toyota Hilux Revo such as
- Projector like headlamps and LED DRLs in front on high end models
- Multi-function steering wheel
- MID, Optitron Meter,
- Cruise control,
- Smart key, push-button start, Eco/Power drive modes,
- cooled glovebox,
- rear AC vents
- Safety Features as 7 airbags, Traction Control (TRC) Active A-TRC, Vehicle Stability Control (VSC), Trailer Sway Control (TSC), Hill-start Assist Control (HAC), and Down Hill Assist Control (DAC).
2018 Toyota Hilux Revo Minor Chang 2019 Facelift Engine
Engine options remain unchanged. The new Toyota Hilux Revo facelift is available with a choice of three engine options –
- 2TR-FE 2.7-litre Dual VVT-i petrol engine (166 PS/245 Nm)
- 2GD-FTV 2.4-litre VN Turbo diesel engine (150 PS/343 Nm)
- 2GD-FTV (High) 2.4-litre VN Turbo diesel engine (150 PS/400 Nm)
- 1GD-FTV 2.8-litre VN Turbo diesel engine (170 PS/343 Nm)
- 1GD-FTV (High) 2.8-litre VN Turbo diesel engine (177 PS/420 Nm)
- 1GD-FTV (High) 2.8-litre VN Turbo diesel engine (177 PS/450 Nm)